526. What you have said about this is very interesting.
527. I'll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
528. It's been 5 years since I last saw you.
529. Yes, I like it a great deal/ it very much.
530. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains.
531. The truth is quite other than what you think.
532. Number thirteen buses run much more frequently, don't they?
533. Every one must receive nine years of compulsory education.
534. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.
535. It seemed as if there was no way out.
536. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas?
537. We have saved some money against our old age.
538. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.
539. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
540. I have a lot in common with my sister.
541. Would you please tell Mr. John that I'm here.
542. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.
543. The examination put a lot of stress on him.
544. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.
545. Is the plain along the river good for farming?
546. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.
547. I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.
548. I haven't heard from her for a long time.
549. His cake is four times as big as mine.
550. What are you going to do with the books?